Tabs

Dienstag, 23. Juli 2013

WIP Wednesday


Got quite a lot done this week. Enyas Quilt Top is finished, just need to buy batting. Then I started on a baby quilt and also finished a passport holder.
Ongoing Projects:
Enyas Trianglequilt –- The top is done, I have mixed quite a lot of different ideas, but I totally love the endresult. Now I just need to buy batting, and I can start quilting it.
Maybe any ideas on how to quilt it, with all this different blocks?
IMG_9615
Star Surround QAL -– We finally got our cutting instructions and I already finished this step.
2013-07-22 19.48.13
Started:
Babyquilt –- Started with the “So Happy Together” Collection by Riley Blake, that I won last week a simple Babyquilt. The 9-patch-blocks are already finished. Just sashing needed.
IMG_9610
Finishes:
Passport Map –- Created this on monday morning for Amelies vacation time with her daddy next week. Had to use the fabric collection I one last week @Gen X Quilters. Im so in love with it.
2013-07-22 09.52.222013-07-22 09.52.12
No progress:
My own quilt (6 done of 54 stars) -– Friendshipstarquilt
Woodlandsampler –- waiting for August

Whats planned:
2x Cushion for our home
Wallhanging with name on it for little one

 
This week’s stats:
Completed projects – 1
New projects – 1
Currently in progress – 5
Total finishes – 3
8253389546_fdb631e427_o

3 Kommentare:

  1. Wish I could help you on quilting advice for Enya's Triangle quilt, I'm still new at the quilting bit...I like your "So Happy Together" nine patch baby quilt, it's gonna look adorable! The passport holder looks fabulous! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you Kimberly, finished the babyquilt top some minutes ago - and deciding on how to quilt is always hard for me

      Löschen
  2. The triangle quilt is just fantastic. I think it calls for a very differentiated quilting, making every block into something special, and maybe a bigger background which pulls it all together... I'd try sketching a few alternatives.

    AntwortenLöschen