Tabs

Freitag, 29. August 2014

Quilt Show n’ Tell – August 29th


ShownTell1
Another week is over, and my flickr and instagram feeds got spammed with so many incredible things. Eye-candy everywhere, wish I could showcase them all here. But this week I picked again six projects with lots different styles. And dont forget to hop over to my friend Tanyia @DomesticDeficitDisorder, to find more inspirational creations.
ShownTellTemplate
1) Camera Pouch by Sew Alex 2) Metro Twist by Ms Midge 3) Purple Pouch by jaceycrafts 4) Flowering Snowballs by clammons 5) Hexies by whatthebobbin 6) Sea Glass Table Runner by leighlaurelstudios
All pictures are linked back to their original owner, so head over and leave them some love. If you dont want to be featured on my blog, please dont hesitate to let me know and I will remove it.

1 Kommentar: