Tabs

Freitag, 5. September 2014

Quilt Show n’ Tell – September 5th

 

ShownTell1

I just love flicking through my instagram feed, and I do it several times each day, or I would miss a lot. Im sure I could spend this time with sewing or something else, but its so relaxing to just sit there and look what the world is creating. Its quite inspiring for me. Head over to Tanyia @Domestic Deficit Disorder, to take a look at her favorites this week.

ShownTellTemplate

1) Stars by oneshabbychickhawaii 2) Bag by adrianneonthewindyside 3) Fox by ledgett 4) pillow by Deb 5) Celestial by Diane 6) Superheros by EllieAndFern

All pictures are linked back to their original owner, so head over and leave them some love. If you dont want to be featured on my blog, please dont hesitate to let me know and I will remove it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen